Need help now? Click to call (239) 332-1986
Emergency Septic Service includes 24/7 pumpouts, including on weekends and holidays in Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Punta Gorda and Naples.
Your toilet is overflowing. Your dishwasher is spewing water all over the floor. Your restaurant’s grease trap doesn’t smell, well, too great.Things happen. Crews Environmental has teams standing by to help.Crews Environmental prides itself on fast and courteous service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.Late-night septic issues on a holiday?No problem.Early, really early, water gurgling noises coming from the kitchen?We have you covered.Guests are in town and the shower won’t drain?Crews Environmental will be there when you need an emergency pumpout.Please call Crews Environmental with any septic emergency at 239-332-1986. We will alert one of our team members, and you will receive a call prior to his or her arrival at your home or business.
You could be having a septic problem if:
- It smells like sewage, and the closer you get to where the septic tank is buried, it gets even worse.
- Bathroom sinks, kitchen sinks, and showers are draining slowly.
- The toilet is very slow to flush or won’t flush — and you don’t have any luck with a plunger.
- You run water or flush a toilet, and the pipes start gurgling!
- Water is backing up when you are using the washing machine.
- You have a patch of grass that is much greener than the rest (and you haven’t been treating this area with anything).
- There are patches of standing water near the drain field.
Rest assured: Crews Environmental is here to help at all hours!